Your continuity with our expertise.
We have the legal expertise for your questions regarding unfair competition law, IP, and data protection. Regardless of whether you need advice on advertising, brand issues, GDPR, intellectual property, IT law – or simply a legal counsel in-house – we are here for you.
Our lawyer on-site will ensure that your brand, marketing, and company communication works seamlessly. Temporary or for long, full-time or part-time – all depending on your specific needs.
- Broad expertise in the field of unfair competition law, IP, and data protection
- Double benefits: Expert lawyer and general counsel in one and the same person
- Safety, long-term arrangements, and cost control
- Possibility of flexible solutions, such as short-term contracts
We'll answer your questions.
CEO / Lawyer / Partner
+ 46 70 618 88 28
What a process might look like
- Review of the present situation
- Competence requirements
- Task assignments
- Schedule and scope
- Continuous contact
- Staffing issues
- Budget adjustments
- Follow-up on assignment
- Extension or finalisation?
- Next step?
Book release: a tribute to Market Law history
MarLaw and the Swedish Marketing Act are celebrating 50 years in 2019. We honour this fact with a book release entitled "Right on the Market!" written in cooperation with the crime author Camilla Grebe.