New laws = new opportunities:
The die is cast. New legislation on gambling.
Following the 1st of January 2019, a new gambling law will gain effect in Sweden. In brief, the new legislation will strengthen consumer protection and require most gambling providers to acquire a license. All gamblers are to be registered, gambling accounts will be introduced along with protection against excessive gambling.
Moreover, new rules on taxation and criminal offences are introduced.
Licenses can now be applied for. MarLaw provides legal advice regarding the application process for licenses as well as for regulatory compliance. We are committed to securing your business today and for the future.
- Our lawyers have experience and knowledge of the gambling industry – we can advice you regardless of where your firm has it’s legal residence
- We offer a practical and efficient advice without any hazzle
- Different businesses have different needs. We adapt the legal support accordingly.
- MarLaw provides a secure and effective support with cost control throughout the process
We'll answer your questions.
CEO / Lawyer / Partner
+ 46 70 618 88 28
What a process might look like
- Assessing the situation – here and now
- Needs: Our pre-made "package" or tailored advice?
- Timing and scope
- Proposal for oncoming cooperation
- Your team and our team
- Continuous availability
- Submissions, documentation, applications
- Decisions by relevant authorities
- Follow-up on assignment
- Next step?
- Our legal expertise at your service