Media’s technical possibilities are virtually limitless today as they open up new methods and opportunities to communicate information and enhance entertainment. Media law covers the legal area that oversees various media forms. Media law grants rights in relation to media content and an individual’s freedom of expression as well as freedom of the press covering newspapers, radio, television and electronic media. Our lawyers have prodigious expertise in providing advice, assisting with risk-analysis for various marketing activities, drafting commercial and media based contracts and engaging in media related negotiations as well as dispute resolution.
Please contact us if you have questions regarding:
– Media-related infringements
– Media law contracts and disputes
– Advertising aimed at children
– Transmission and broadcasting licences
– Freedom of expression and freedom of the press